Cornwallis Park Oct 18-22
Customers may experience pressure fluctuations and water cloudiness.
Water is safe to drink
When visiting County sites you will be asked the following:
- Do you feel sick?
- In the past 48 hours, have you had, or are you currently experiencing the following symptoms:
- • *COUGH (new or worsening)
- • OR two or more of the following symptoms
- • *FEVER *SORE THROAT *RUNNY NOSE / NASAL CONGESTION?
- Have you visited a COVID-19 exposure site?
- In the last 14 days have you been outside of Nova Scotia?
- Has Public Health told you that you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case?
- Are you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test or tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions,
you will be unable to proceed beyond the reception area.
Proof of vaccination must be shown to proceed beyond the reception area.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING
19 Oct 2021 10:00AM
|Physician Recruitment & Retention Committee|
25 Oct 2021 02:30PM
|Habitation Community Area Advisory Committee Meeting|
25 Oct 2021 07:00PM
New Posts To This Site
- Sale of Municipal Fibre Optic Network
- Rebates to Low Income Nova Scotians
- RFP for Cell Phone Equipment and Cellular Service
- Public Statement re Gordonstoun Project
- POSTPONED - Guided Hike Bohaker Trail, Delap's Cove Sept. 26th
- Movin' @ Annapolis County
- MOVIN@ANNAPOLISCOUNTY: A GUIDE TO OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
- County Internet