Cornwallis Park Oct 18-22
Customers may experience pressure fluctuations and water cloudiness.
Water is safe to drink
When visiting County sites you will be asked the following:
- Do you feel sick?
- In the past 48 hours, have you had, or are you currently experiencing the following symptoms:
- • *COUGH (new or worsening)
- • OR two or more of the following symptoms
- • *FEVER *SORE THROAT *RUNNY NOSE / NASAL CONGESTION?
- Have you visited a COVID-19 exposure site?
- In the last 14 days have you been outside of Nova Scotia?
- Has Public Health told you that you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case?
- Are you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test or tested positive for COVID-19?
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING
19 Oct 2021 10:00AM
|Habitation Community Area Advisory Committee Meeting|
25 Oct 2021 07:00PM
|Accessibility Advisory Committee|
04 Nov 2021 03:00PM
New Posts To This Site
- Sale of Municipal Fibre Optic Network
- Rebates to Low Income Nova Scotians
- RFP for Cell Phone Equipment and Cellular Service
- Public Statement re Gordonstoun Project
- POSTPONED - Guided Hike Bohaker Trail, Delap's Cove Sept. 26th
- Movin' @ Annapolis County
- MOVIN@ANNAPOLISCOUNTY: A GUIDE TO OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
- County Internet
The following two programs can provide financial assistance for sport and recreation opportunities to children and youth.
KidSport Annapolis/Digby Chapter can assist children and youth registering in sports that have member associations at Sport Nova Scotia, with up to $300.00 per year for registration and/or equipment costs. There are qualifying levels of family income (depending on family size) and proof of income must be supplied by the applying family before funding can be approved. The KidSport Program is administered every two months with application deadlines of: January 1st, March 1st, May 1st, July 1st, September 1st and November 1st in effect each year.
The Canadian Tire JumpStart program can assist children and youth under 19 years with up to $150.00 per application for registration costs of any active recreation or sports program. There are qualifying levels of family income (depending on family size) and proof of income must be supplied by the applying family before funding can be approved. The JumpStart Program is administered every two months with application deadlines of: January 1st, March 1st, May 1st, July 1st, September 1st and November 1st in effect each year.
Each program requires an application be filled out:
Kidsport Annapolis/Digby Chapter (KidSport Application Click Here)
JumpStart (JumpStart Info and application Click here)
For more information on these programs please contact one of our Annapolis/Digby committee members:
County of Annapolis
Nadine Barteaux, Communications Coordinator
271 Granville Street, PO Box 609
Bridgetown, NS B0S 1C0
Digby Area Recreation Office Second Floor of Digby Arena
Cindy O’Neil, Administrative Assistant
27 Shreve Street, PO Box 1269
Digby, NS B0V 1A0
Middleton Recreation Office
131 Commercial Street, PO Box 340
Middleton, NS B0S 1P0
Department of Community Services
84 Warwick St., PO Box 399
Digby, NS B0V 1A0
(902) 245-5811 or
5494 Granville Road, PO Box 39
Annapolis Royal, NS B0S 1A0
532-2337 or 825-3100
Both of these programs also accept donations. All the money that is donated comes back to support local community children and youth! Make Annapolis/Digby Chapter KidSport & JumpStart your charity of choice now!