Development Control

The Development Officer administers the Land Use Bylaws, the Subdivision Bylaw and the Mobile Home Park Bylaw.

Development in Zoning Areas of Annapolis County

A development permit may be required prior to undertaking any development on a lot in Annapolis County.  Please refer to Land Use Planning

  • Downloadable development/building application
  • Downloadable site plan map

Mobile Home Parks in Annapolis County

If you are considering locating three or more mobile homes on one lot of land or expanding an existing mobile home park, please contact the Development Officer for more information.

  • Mobile Home Park Bylaw
  • Downloadable application form

Annapolis County Subdivision Bylaw

For questions on creating a parcel of land, either new or through consolidation, please contact the Development Officer.

  • Annapolis County Subdivision Bylaw
  • Downloadable application form

The Planning, Development and Building Departments are located at:

396 Main Street

P. O. Box 9

Lawrencetown, NS  B0S 1M0.

Phone: (902) 584-2255, Fax: (902) 584-3939


NOTE:  If you have questions regarding municipal infrastructure standards for road and streets, drainage, sewage or water works, please contact the Engineering & Public Works Department located in our Annapolis Royal office.