The use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and constitutes the user's agreement to those terms and conditions. Information on this web site is provided by the municipality solely for the user's information and it is provided without warranty, guarantee, or responsibility of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Municipality of the County of Annapolis and its employees will not be liable for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, arising from use of the information provided on this Website or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.
Links from this site to other sites are presented as a convenience to users. The Municipality of the County of Annapolis does not accept any responsibility for the content, accuracy, reliability, or currency found on external sites.
Winter Parking Regulations
Overnight parking is not permitted on any street in Bridgetown between 12:00 midnight and 8:00 am.
Help us keep roads clear for emergency vehicles and snow plows.
Effective from first snowfall until April 15, 2022.
When visiting County sites you will be asked the following:1. Do you feel sick?
2. In the past 48 hours, have you had, or are you currently experiencing the following symptoms:
• *COUGH (new or worsening)
• OR two or more of the following symptoms
• *FEVER *SORE THROAT *RUNNY NOSE / NASAL CONGESTION?
3. Have you visited a COVID-19 exposure site?
4. In the last 14 days have you been outside of Nova Scotia?
5. Has Public Health told you that you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case?
6. Are you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test or tested positive for COVID-19?
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING