Summer Days Commence at Raven Haven Beachside Family Park
Raven Haven Beachside Family Park is open for the 2022 season; operating as a lakeside day-use park.
The County is pleased to introduce the Raven Haven summer park staff – Kevin Stokes, Kristen Carter, and Dane Robinson – who will be on-site and in the canteen assisting with all the fun, summer activities the Park as to offer:
- Public Beach - Unsupervised Swimming (No Lifeguards on Duty). There is adaptive equipment, a Mob-mat and floatable Mobi-chair, available which allows people with mobility issues the opportunity to access the beach. To reserve the Mobi-chair, call (902) 532-7320
- Free Boats Rentals - Canoe/Kayak/Pedal Boat Loans. 2 Canoes, 4 single kayaks, 1 double kayak and 2 Pedal Boats. PFD’s available.
- Picnic Areas - Many options for folks to come and have a picnic, birthday parties,
reunions, staff get-togethers, or other special occasions.
- Games – Beach volleyball, Washer Toss, fishing rods available on-site
- Public Washroom/Change rooms – Clean, wheelchair accessible washrooms; change areas with lockers (bring your own lock).
- Public Boat Launch - Available for small craft launching between the between hours of 10:00 am - 5:30 pm. All crafts must be loaded and off site by 6 pm each evening.
- Canteen – Well stocked with snacks, drinks, sunscreen (in case someone forgets), and, of course, ice cream! The canteen closes at 5:00 pm, and accepts cash & debit only.
Raven Haven Beachside Family Park is open from mid-June to Labour Day weekend in September with hours of operation, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, daily (canteen closes at 5:00 pm.). Located at 2239 Virginia Rd, Springhill (Sandy Bottom Lake); 25 km south of Annapolis Royal.
For more information, people can call (902) 532-7320, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our Facebook Page (Raven Haven Beachside Family Park) or AnnapolisCounty.ca (Community Development).