Employment Opportunity-Engineering Student Intern (18-week term)
The Municipality of the County of Annapolis is inviting applications for the position of Engineering Student Intern. This is a term position for a period of up to 18 weeks.
Duties: The summer work term position will be primarily assigned to various water supply projects such as developing water utility annual reports and work plan templates, source water plans for Granville Ferry and Bridgetown water supplies. Secondary duties include amending the Annapolis County Subdivison Bylaw to include the Bridgetown sewer service area and integrating the Bridgetown Roads, Water & Sewer Manuals into the Annapolis County Manual. Assist in the application for water supply designations for various water supplies in Annapolis County and other such water supply protection options.
- Completion of at least three (3) years at a recognized engineering degree program or a recognized planning school.
- Advanced abilities in MS Office Suites
- Knowledge of municipal government an asset.
- Strong English language skills – both verbal and written.
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall 2017.
- Successful applicant must provide Criminal Record Background Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
To view complete job description click HERE
Closing Date: May 05, 2017 4:00pm
Submit Application: Stephen McInnis, Director Municipal Operations, County of Annapolis
The County of Annapolis thanks all those for applying but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.