PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
June 10, 2014, 9:00 a.m.
Municipal Administration Building,
752 St. George Street, Annapolis Royal
1. Welcoming Remarks - Warden Reg Ritchie
The purpose of this Planning Advisory Committee Meeting is:
To provide the Planning Advisory Committee members an opportunity to discuss an application to amend the Cornwallis Park Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use Bylaw (MPS/LUB).
2. Minutes – February 17, 2014
3. New Business
- Request for Decision (Public Hearing Date) – Albert Dunphy, MCIP, LPP
- Amendments to Cornwallis Park Municipal Planning Strategy
- Amendments to Cornwallis Park Land Use Bylaw
- Oral Presentations
- Written Submissions (to be read by the Clerk)
- Questions or Comments from PAC Members
4. Closing Comments