PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
February 17, 2014, 9:00 a.m.
Municipal Administration Building,
752 St. George Street, Annapolis Royal
1. Welcoming Remarks - Warden Reg Ritchie
The purpose of this Planning Advisory Committee Meeting is:
To provide the Planning Advisory Committee members an opportunity to discuss amending the Cornwallis Park Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use Bylaw (MPS/LUB). Presentations are to be limited to 5 minutes. Please state your name and community each time you address the room. If you have notes or a copy of what you are presenting, please provide a copy to the Clerk if you have not already done so.
2. Minutes – January 8, 2014
3. Amending the Cornwallis Park MPS/LUB
- General Introduction – Albert Dunphy, MCIP, LPP
- Oral Presentations
- Bear River Plastic Welding Inc.
- Written Submissions (to be read by the Clerk)
- Annapolis Basin Conference Centre
- Guy LeBlanc Enterprises (1984) Limited
- Questions or Comments from PAC Members
4. Closing Comments