How To Affect Change in Your Community - Become a Citizen Member of an Advisory Board or Committee
As a committee member you will work in a team environment; listen to and be respectful of the opinion of others; communicate effectively and constructively; and make recommendations to Council based on these discussions.
An honorarium and reimbursement of travel expenses is provided.
- Audit Committee – this is an annual appointment
- Bridgetown Source Water Protection Advisory Committee/
- Bridgetown Water Supply Area Advisory Committee /
- Cornwallis Park Area Advisory Committee
- East End Area Advisory Committee
- Granville Ferry Source Water Protection Advisory Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Lake Cady Source Water Protection Advisory Committee
- Lake Cady Water Supply Area Advisory Committee
- Lawrencetown Water Supply Area Advisory Committee
- Margaretsville Source Water Protection Advisory Committee
- Margaretsville Water Supply Area Advisory Committee
- Planning Advisory Committee
- Police Advisory Board
- Upper Clements Area Advisory Committee
- Western Regional Housing Authority Board – this is a three-year appointment. The successful candidate is formally appointed by the Minister.
For additional information please contact Wanda Atwell, Sr Administrative Assistant Clcik Here